Eat Foods for Healthy Hearts!! Protect against Heart Disease, Stroke, and High Blood Pressure by eating healthy. But what foods do you eat to get Healthy? We all want to live longer, eat better, stay healthier, have more energy, right? It’s hard to know what to do with all the advertising out there…
In this article I am going to show you simple foods found in your refrigerator, at the grocery stores to help you on the right track. I am also going to show you some helpful tips on Foods For Healthy Hearts to help prevent Heart Disease.
• Monitor your Blood Pressure. The next time you go into a pharmacy, or drug store look for a blood pressure machine, instructions are there to assist you on how to take your blood pressure. Write down your Blood Pressure and the next time you are at Doctor’s office show him/her the paper. The best way to protect yourself against Heart Disease is to monitor your Blood Pressure. Normal values are 120/80.
• Most people walk around slightly dehydrated. Dehydration causes the heart to pump harder and faster. So drink 6 to 8- 8 ounce glasses of water a day. Your body is 80% water and staying hydrated increases energy, improves heart circulation, healthier shinier-smoother skin, decreases muscle cramps, and increases metabolism to digest foods.
• Stop Smoking
• Exercise strengthens the muscles, heart and blood vessels. Its like having a beautiful car covered up in the garage but every once in a while you take her out to stretch her legs for a nice drive. The tires get hard and crack, she gets dusty and dirty just sitting there. But when she’s washed, tires shiny and clean she seems to humm and purr when you drive her, right? Well your heart is the same, just a brisk walk around the block or mall helps to get your heart pumping, blood vessels enlarge and you breath better, have more energy and your body humms and purrs.
• If you exercise regularly you will understand the feeling of your endorphins kicking in. The sudden burst to euphoria you feel when the body is in sink, all working together harmoniously.
Eating the right foods can help you to have a Healthy Heart, have More Energy, Better Circulation Throughout Your Body, Decrease Muscle Cramps, Live Healthier, and Look Years Younger with Vibrant, Radiant Skin.
Foods for Healthy Hearts:
• Too much salt causes the Heart to pump harder, edema or swelling in the hands and feet, and raises your Blood Pressure.
• Eat foods like- Oranges, tomatoes, spinach, salad with salad dressings, salmon, tuna, turnip greens, ground flax seed, almonds, broccoli, kale, black or kidney beans, green leafy salads with romaine lettuce or kale, fresh fruits, brown rice, soy milk, carrots, and blueberries.
• Knowing your foods- you can plan your meals to eat healthier and provide the best possible meal plans for your family.
• Stay away from butter, consider olive oil, or canola oil when cooking your foods.
• Some fats are healthy for the body like- Olive oil, canola oil, safflower oils, margarine free of trans fats, mayonnaise, and avocados.
• Oatmeal helps to reduce Cholesterol levels. Spinach and Kale help to give energy. Some people don’t care for cooked spinach but raw spinach on a salad or on a sandwich is a great way to get energy, and help your heart. Along with foods that have Omega 3 fatty acids (sea foods).
So when you look in the refrigerator, go grocery shopping, or sit down to plan your meals you know what foods to include to start living a Happier, Healthier Lifestyle!
Well I hope you enjoyed Foods For Healthy Hearts giving you helpful Tips and Food Ideas to live a Longer, Fuller, and Happier Life!
Share this article with a Friend!!